Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Black Rose Irish Pub of Boca Raton



Calling all dog lovers! Have I got the spot for you.

Is this heat deterring you from spending time with your furry friend?
Well, deter no more. 

"The Black Rose Irish Pub" is a dog-friendly outside and INSIDE restaurant/bar. I did not believe it myself, but it is true. It is air conditioned, and the overall environment is very welcoming as well as the staff. They have games (darts and pool table), a small stage for bands and karakoe, food and spirits. It was given 4 1/2 out of 5 stars on yelp.com

I, personally, spoke to the head bartender who informed me that they will be having a fundraiser for the local humane society in the upcoming weeks. I will update the blog as soon as I receive a date.

I, also, found out the owner is a self proclaimed dog lover which is no surprise because he has 3 dogs of his own.

So stop by the pub, and tell them that Animal Beats sent you.

Location:
234 S Federal Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561) 392-3808

1 comment: